crinch

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Accordion Blogging


About 5 years ago my mom coaxed me in to learning the accordion. So, one Fall day she, my dad and I went shopping around for an instrument. It is a funny story filled with kismet, but the short story is that we met this wonderful woman named Helmi Harrington who wound up selling me and my mom accordions and giving us both lessons.
So, every Thursday for about 4 years I would pick up my mom and we would drive on out to Burnsville and take our lessons. I have been too busy to go for the last year or two but my mom is still going strong with the lessons and I try to keep practicing and learning as much as I can!

Anyway, here is a little tune called Moonglow that I recorded with some friends. I hope you enjoy it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris!! I still miss listening to you practice through the walls...

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that song rocks! More accordian music, please...

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home